Kick It Out
I wanted to share with you once again what a privilege it is to be working with your children. It’s hard to believe the show is only three months away! They are so precious and it is a pleasure watching them grow and learn every Sunday. Again, let me touch base with you about a few things that we need to take care of to ensure the best possible experience for your child. Please use this sheet as your Kick It Out checklist to help us stay on top of things as the show progresses
Parent Meeting :
Next Sunday – NOVEMBER 17th
Next Sunday is our parent meeting at the same time as your child’s class. To keep things running smoothly, every child must be represented at this mandatory meeting. If you cannot attend – please make arrangements to send someone in your place.
ASAP: Carpool Volunteers and Folding Chairs:
If you have access to 40 folding chairs that we could use for the parents meeting next Sunday, we’d love to save that money for something else!! Also, we are looking for carpool volunteers. If you can help from 1:45-2:15 or 3:00-3:30, please contact us!! Email us at email@example.com.
Tuition/ Size Forms:
·We are ordering costumes in TWO WEEKS!! Sizing form, tuition and all other information was due last week!! Here’s your checklist to make sure you’re good to go: Tuition Payment, Registration, Sizing, Bio/Photo Request and your Waiver. If you need any of these forms, please let us know!
·Please send payment in an envelope with the child’s name on it OR pay online: https://www.ofmovingcolors.org/kicktuition
Join Remind :
Kick It Out is on REMIND!! Text “kick2020” to phone number 81010 to join our group. This app will keep you informed of important news and any sudden changes.
Please respect that there is no food or drink is allowed at Powell Moise Dance Studio.
Do you have your code???
We are happy to offer a system for drop off/pick up however please adhere to the guidelines so that it can run smoothly for everyone!
• Please refer to your map for the carpool route. Everyone should be turning onto Pliny Street. If you turn onto Horace, you may be rerouted.
• If you arrive late and outdoor Drop Off has ended, you will need to walk your child into the building.
• For Pick Up, there is a VERY IMPORTANT CODE system.
• Your children’s safety is our number one priority. Each participant should have received a carpool tog/code (ARMS22, for example). Please hang the tag in your vehicle. If someone else is picking up your child, please make sure that they know the code even if they do not have the tag. Children WILL NOT be released to adults who do not have this code.
• If your child did NOT get their tag/code last week, you will need to park and come pick up your child this Sunday.
• Every second of class is packed with learning and fun, so please arrive on time and limit pick up to emergency situations.
Sun Nov 10 normal class times
Sun Nov 17 normal class times & PARENT MEETING
Sun Dec 24 OFF for Thanksgiving
Sun Dec 1 OFF for Thanksgiving
Sun Dec 6 Performance for Lighting of Downtown
Sun Dec 8 Catch up- Longer class times
Generous support for Kick It Out is provided by