I wanted to share with you once again what a privilege it is to be working with your children. It’s hard to believe the show is only three months away! They are so precious and it is a pleasure watching them grow and learn each week. Again, let me touch base with you about a few things that we need to take care of to ensure the best possible experience for your child. Please use this page as your Kick It Out checklist to help us stay on top of things as the show progresses!
Bios & Photos: If we do not receive your photo and bio for your child, they might not make it into the playbill! PLEASE send your photo and bio in ASAP!!! They may be emailed to email@example.com
Siblings: If you have siblings in both sessions, you are welcome to drop off/pick up at 3:30 rather than 3:15 so you don’t have to “run the line” twice!
Shoes, Drinks & Snacks: Please try to send your little ones with shoes that are easy to put on and take off. Also, please no food or drinks in the studio except water.
Tuition/Forms: All forms & tuition (unless a payment plan has been set up with our office) are PAST DUE. Please send payment in an envelope with the child’s name on it OR pay online by clicking HERE.
Nov 11 Raffle Tickets Handed Out
Nov 17 WE NEED YOU at the Arts Market 20th Anniversary – please bring your children to participate in a “line dance” that we’ll teach from 10am-11am. Downtown at 5th & Main Streets.
Nov 18 NO CLASS – Thanksgiving Holiday
Nov 25 NO CLASS – Thanksgiving Holiday
Dec 9 Raffle tickets due
Dec 31 Join Mayor Broome at noon to perform the line dance from the Arts Market at Red Stick Revelry, Baton Rouge's New Year's Eve Celebration! Downtown at Town Square.
We gratefully acknowledge and appreciate all of you parents, grandparents, and villages that are helping to make this project a success!!!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Kick It Out is raffling off an APPLE WATCH, pearl necklace and other great prizes. Tickets will be distributed next Sunday.
SELLING: To help cover theatre expenses, we are asking that each child sell 10 tickets.
Instructions (on the envelope as well) are:
- Have buyer fill out end of ticket(s)
- Collect $5 per single ticket sold
- KEEP MONEY & FILLED OUT PORTION OF TICKET IN THE ENVELOPE!!!!
- Give ticket buyer the portion of the ticket with the picture
- Return all ticket stubs, money, and unsold tickets to OMC in your envelope at the DECEMBER 9 Kick class
RAFFLE REWARDS: To reward children for playing their part, the following treats will be awarded:
- Mission Accomplished: Sell 10 tickets & turn them in on time & receive a “Mission Accomplished Light Up Emoji Ring”
- Over The Top: Sell 20 or more tickets & receive the “Over The Top Plush Emoji Keychain”
- Shooting Stars: Sell 30 tickets or more & receive the “Shooting Star” Sunglasses AND get your Kick It Out t-Shirt early
- Outta This World: Sell over 30 tickets and you receive the “Outta This World Squishie”
- #1 TOP SELLER: An LSU Baseball tour party for 10!!
RAFFLE DRAWING TAKES PLACE AT THE FINAL SHOW OF KICK IT OUT ON JANUARY 26.